- I can consistently run longer distances. I ran 19 times with an average distance of 7.5 miles.
- I am more consistent with my training. Much better than last year.
- My weekly/monthly mileage is increasing and I feel good. I run an average of 36 miles per week.
- I'm ahead of pace on my goal to run 1,000 miles in 2013:
|675 miles down, 325 to go ... #1000miles|
- I'm still not sure about my marathon pace.
- I understand that my long runs are supposed to be slow, but I feel that I may be running them too slow. I'm worried that I won't be able to run the pace I need for that long.
- Compression tights are my friend.
- Running on the treadmill isn't really that bad. I am starting to like it.
- I need to increase my protein intake; specifically, immediately following a workout.
- I have to work on my post-workout nutrient timing. I am not getting what I need within the optimal 30 - 60 minutes.
- My Michael Jackson running playlist is the best playlist ever!
- I am feeling much better now that I no longer drink coffee. People are still EXTRA shocked by this (tell me how you really feel). I thought I needed the caffeine boost every day; especially, before workouts. Turns out, I don't need it after all.
- I have two 20-mile runs coming up in September and I am still not sure how I feel about it *insert blank stare. I know I can get through one, but two?!
How was your month of running? Share your stats (show your pace so I know its real).