Thursday, October 31, 2013

FedEx Field Recap: Washington Redskins vs Detroit Lions

Stop numero dos on my NFL Bucket List was to see my Redskins play the Lions at home. Even thought I lived in DC, I had never been to a Redskins home game. I was in town for a meeting and this was the perfect opportunity to catch a game and add another stadium to my bucket list. I was looking through old blog posts and realized that I had not yet written a recap for FedEx Field. Because I am writing this in Week 9 instead of Week 2 when it happened, it will consist mostly of pictures.

Thanks to my friend and PGPD we were able to get front row service to the game and premium parking. I have great friends in great places.



The line to get into the stadium. Unfortunately,  a lot of people didn't know about the clear bag policy.

Skins coming out of the tunnel.


Let the band play ...

First series.
How cute is this family in their matching RGIII jerseys? Too much cute.

Obligatory in-venue selfie.

My fellow Skins fans and PG County's finest.



At one point during a Detroit rally, the DJ thought it was a good idea to play "Lose Yourself." Who thought playing the opposing team's rally call was a good idea? Major fail Mr. Dj. Major fail. They scored on that drive. I blame you.
This guy stood most of the game. Everyone behind him was mad. It is not a reasonable expectation to ask someone to sit down. If you want to sit and be comfortable, buy a suite ticket or stay home.
After the game, all smiles even though we lost.

-Run

No comments:

Post a Comment