Saturday, May 12, 2012

Things I learned in Orlando

I travel a lot, but this last trip had me thinking about some things. I don't quite know what made this trip different or why my trip home was so bittersweet, but here are a few things I learned along the way.

Always pack studs. Ears should never be naked.
Pack a hat.
People will always shoot the messenger so brace yourself and bring your Kevlar.
10 days is way too long between hair washes.
First class upgrades are the shilz nilz (Jamie Foxx voice).
I am ready to be in a relationship.
My next move is not at all what I expected, but I am excited about it.
Adding condo with an amazing beach view to my vision board (soon after I create a vision board).
Once you've had a taste of the good life, there is no turning back.
I want to go back to school to get an RD license.
Great men are everywhere. "Don't let some fool give us all a bad name." (c) Rascal Flatts
You are always interviewing.
Ignant music (read: 2Chainz) has its place in the circle of life. "don't ask why just respect it..."
I wasn't created to be underrated or undervalued. "We gone laugh about the days I was broke." (c) Tank

No comments:

Post a Comment